The Minds Matter volunteer experience offers committed and caring individuals the opportunity to belong to a community of service-minded peers as well as the chance to build their leadership skills and carry the organization to new levels each year. More than 600 volunteers from diverse career backgrounds in New York City help Minds Matter achieve its mission each year.
2021-2022 Academic Year: Applications are now open!
How to Apply
1. Submit your application here.
2. Participate in 30-minute virtual interview.
3. Receive decision within two weeks of interview.
Demonstrate your commitment and apply by the priority deadline!
• Priority Deadline One: March 1, 2021
• Priority Deadline Two: June 1, 2021
Applications received by these dates will be given priority for interviews and placement.
• Interviews: Beginning in March 2021, applicants will be invited to interview on a rolling basis.
• Decision: Applicants receive a decision within two weeks of interviewing.
• Start Date: Candidates begin in September 2021.
Virtual Information Sessions
Attend an online information session to learn more about our volunteer opportunities!
Please pre-register using the RSVP link below.
Coffee Chats are informal 30-minute conversations with current volunteers where you can ask questions about their experience. Sign-up to speak directly with a current volunteer!
Sign-up here to receive updates about Minds Matter NYC volunteer opportunities!
Questions? Email email@example.com