Every day we strive to maintain our ideals and provide the best possible experience for our students and volunteers. In addition to running the program efficiently, our small staff and team of volunteer leadership are focused on the following initiatives:
- Develop a long-term growth plan that addresses strategic chapter expansion, student enrollment, program enhancement, and organizational development.
- Continue to develop an alumni program that extends Minds Matter’s services and reinforces the focus on college diplomas, not just acceptance letters.
- Develop improved metrics that will allow Minds Matter to more effectively evaluate and enhance programs.
- Ensure that Minds Matter programming maintains its focus on academic excellence, while also expanding it to address the importance of leadership, citizenship and early professional experiences.
- Refine and refresh test preparatory program to better prepare students for undergraduate college entrance.